Metal Framing & Studs
Framing is necessary to provide a stable base for both interior and exterior wall coverings. Whether you need one piece or one truck load we can accommodate your needs. When building walls, contractors can choose between wood and metal. While both have their advantages, metal framing tends to be lighter, stronger, and easier to transport. it will never twist, warp, grow mold or rot. Metal framing also happens to be resistant to damage from insects, easy to recycle, and environmentally friendly.
Did you make a mistake in measuring? Because metal studs are attached with screws, removing and moving metal studs is simple and easy. Aside from framing studs, we always carry a wide range of other framing accessories for jobs both big and small. Our inventory includes:
- Often used in office and apartment construction
- Never warped or bent
- Lightweight, easy to store, resist fire, insects and rot
- Will never shrink or split
- 25 gauge*
- 20 gauge*
- 18 gauge* *Ranging from 8 to 14 feet long.
- Used for furring walls, ceilings, suspended ceilings
- Used for laterally bracing steel stud wall systems and ornamental lathing Conduit
In addition we have 10' track to match (call for exact availability).
Cold Rolled Channel
Always feel free to call or come in with questions. We'll be sure to help you with all of your framing needs.